I love you S

I love you S

Friday, April 29, 2011

Sindebele helps in the classroom.

One of my favorite pictures of Sindebele is the picture of her reading the "Pokey Little Puppy" (the main picture of my blog).  My mom, who is a school teacher, taught preschool for a few years and Sindebele was instrumental in the classroom.  This picture was meant to inspire the little preschoolers to learn how to read, and I think it does.

Another thing my mom and I did was to create a little video to show her students how to plant pumpkins for Halloween.  The day we made the video, I had just come off set from playing a zombie in a local movie.  So we decided that I would play a zombie in the video and narrate to the kids.  Sindebele managed to sneak into the video.  Take a look....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63k_Pp2ecrk

No comments:

Post a Comment